Mom is not doing very well right now, and is unable to have any visitors. We will be seeing the palliative care nurse this afternoon to re-evaluate Mom's needs and care. I'll try to update after that.
Praying for you all as you seek comfort for your Mom/wife. May our Heavenly Father grant you all that you stand in need of at this moment. Dave & Tanya Pruim
Praying for all of you. "I lift my eyes unto the hills, where does my help comes from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and earth." Praying that you'll all feel the presence of Almighty God, and be given strength for each step of the way.
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress." -Psalm 46:10-11
Please give your Mom my love and let her know I'm praying for all of your needs. Special Hugs, Ena
ReplyDeletehugs
ReplyDeleteTania
Praying for you all as you seek comfort for your Mom/wife. May our Heavenly Father grant you all that you stand in need of at this moment.
ReplyDeleteDave & Tanya Pruim
Praying for all of you. "I lift my eyes unto the hills, where does my help comes from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and earth."
ReplyDeletePraying that you'll all feel the presence of Almighty God, and be given strength for each step of the way.