Mom had a quieter day today - she slept a fair bit, but is comfortable. It has been great to have Mom's sister Alice (and Bas :) there to take care of Mom and even give Dad a break from some of the house care that he had taken over. Mom remains cheerful when she is awake :).
The eternal God is your refuge, And underneath are the everlasting arms… (Deuteronomy 33:27) Our prayers continue!
ReplyDeletePeter and Sarah V.
We continue to think and pray for you all.
ReplyDeleteThinking about you and praying for you. Much love.
ReplyDeleteRachel de Haan
Helen, I think about you everyday and pray that you will have strength and peace. You are a very special person. Our love to you and also to Herman.
ReplyDeleteLarry and Anne
Caroline, I had not read the blog in a couple months and hadn't realized how bad the cancer was. I'm so saddened by this news and will pray for you, your family and your mom. May God grant your family and your mom His strength and presence.
ReplyDeletelove from, Janna Tolla (Richard & Tina Woltil's daughter)