Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mom's immunity is at its lowest point this weekend, but she is definitely feeling better than last weekend. We are happy that she has only one treatment left, and are hoping that she will be allowed to have it on time again. Waiting is so hard to do! But we are thankful that so much has gone well - Mom has been handling the treatments quite well, and we are now seeing the end in sight. After the chemo is completed, Mom will still need several weeks of radiation.
Thank you for your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. :-) That sounds good to me.. I pray you can handle the wait as well as you need to.. patiend isn't one of my strong suits either ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Helen,

    I'm glad to hear that you are in such good spirits and that the chemo treatments are on track. Meghan gives me little updates at school now and then. I think of you often and I am praying for you and your family.
    Love Linda Sikma VanSpronsen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! the end is in sight - Praise God! You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.